- Thermally insulated energy efficient double-glazed architecturally designed windows.
- Distinctive insulated patio door or sliding door to balcony.*
- Distinctive Quartz windowsills.
- White smooth ceiling throughout the unit
- Suite entry closet with contemporary mirrored sliding doors.*
Units on 2nd, 42nd to 44th floor will also include:
- Custom designed 8’ high single solid-core suite entry door with wood surround and modern hardware.
- Stylish 8’ interior doors with modern hardware.
- Engineered hardwood floor in foyer, hallway, kitchen, living/dining area and den.*
All other Units will also include:
- Custom Designed 7’ high single solid-core suite entry door with wood surround and modern hardware.
- Stylish 6’-8’ interior doors with modern hardware.
Approximate suite ceiling height:
Ceiling heights 9’ on glotd 3 - 41, 10’ on 2nd floor and floors 42-44
- Choice of 3 Designer Selected Interior Finishes Palettes.
- Each Palette will consist of the following finishes:
- Plank Laminate flooring in foyer, kitchen, living room, dining room, and den.*
- 40 oz environmentally-friendly textured carpet for bedrooms from Shaw Industries or equivalent - Porcelain tile flooring in main washroom and master ensuite.*
- Ceramic wall tile surround for shower
- Designer Selected tile kitchen backsplash (one colour).
- Contemporary Signature Kitchen and Vanity Cabinetry.
- Choice of Granite or solid-surface countertop in kitchen and vanity.
- Step Bevel Baseboard & Casing (Paint Finish).
- Tile base for Laundry, Bathrooms and Storage Area.
- One Designer paint colour throughout.
- Two additional Upgrade Finishes Palettes available at additional cost (consult with Sales Representative).
- Energy Star European Style appliance package includes: Fridge, Range*/(Oven & Cooktop)*, dishwasher and microwave.
- Kitchen Exhaust Hood vented to outside.
- Contemporary Signature Kitchen Cabinetry.*
- Deep upper cabinet over refrigerator for extra storage space.
- Under-mount stainless steel sink with single lever pull-out faucet.
- Contemporary central light fixture.
- Signature vanity cabinetry with mirrored medicine cabinet.
- Granite or solid-surface countertop with under-mount basin and single-lever chrome faucet.
- Pressure balanced shower faucets in all bathrooms in chrome finish.
- Distinctive clear glass shower stall with ceiling light.
- Contemporary chrome and glass wall sconce light fixture.
- Contemporary chrome towel bar or ring, toilet paper holder, and soap dish in shower.*
PEACE OF MIND SAFETY AND SECURITY
- 24-hour executive concierge, monitors live closed circuit cameras throughout the garage area as well as community access system including direct two way communication with push call buttons from parking and entry areas.
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, with suite door contact and keypad connected to concierge desk for total security.
- Sprinkler system throughout building and individual units.
- In-suite fire alarm and speaker connected to fire annunciation panel.
- Key fob allows effortless access at selected secure building entrance points and amenity areas.
- Main garage doors operated by key fob.
ENERGY SAVING COMFORT SYSTEM & METERING
- Individually controlled central heating and cooling using fan coil system.
- Hot and cold water for heating and cooling to optimize energy savings.
- Suites are individually metered1 for electricity.
- Dedicated electrical outlet and exterior venting for dryer.
- Stacked washer and dryer in white.
ELECTRICAL SERVICES & FIXTURES
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Suites with terraces will have an outdoor duplex outlet.*
- White Decora designer series receptacles and switches throughout the suite.
- Distinctive ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallways, bedrooms, and walk-in closets.*
- Capped ceiling light outlet in dining room and living room.*
- Convenient switch-controlled split outlets in living room.
- Telephone and cable television outlets in bedrooms, living room and den.*
- * Indicates as per suite plan
- 1 Where bulkheads are installed and where dropped ceilings are required, the ceiling height will be less than stated, as per Vendor’s plans
- All plans, elevations, sizes and specifications are subject to change from time to time by the Vendor without notice. All areas and dimensions are approximate. Actual useable space may vary from stated floor area. All images, photography and illustrations are artist’s concept. E. & O. E
- Purchaser(s) shall select the colour/materials based on one Pallet from the Vendor’s three fixed Designer Selected Finishes Palettes within a specified time period before closing
- Purchaser(s) who cannot attend for color selection within the time period, the Vendor will apply standard items on Purchaser(s)’ behalf
- Purchaser(s) may be required to re-select colour/material from Vendor’s Standard Finishes Palettes as a result of unavailability or discontinuation
- Purchaser(s) may select from one of the Vendor’s Upgraded Finishes Palettes and shall pay the upgrade costs at the time of colour and finishes selection
- Vendor reserves the right to substitute any material, of equal or better quality, used in the construction
- Variation from Vendor’s samples may occur due to normal production process, or discontinuance or unavailability of product
- Unit owners are covered by TARION, (formerly known as ONHWP)
- The Purchaser shall indemnify and save the Vendor its servants and its agents harmless from all action, causes of action, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury to the Purchaser, or any of his friends, relatives workmen agents who have entered on the real property or in any apart of the subdivision of which the real property forms a part whether with or without the authorization, express or implied, by the Vendor